Our client, an Argentine software engineering company with great expansion in different countries of the world, entrusted us with the search for a .NET/C# DEVELOPER.
The teams will work for the biggest global leader in sustainable materials, based in Europe (UK,
Germany, Netherlands) and in the US.
As consumers prioritise environmentally-conscious products, and governments around the
world target net zero emissions, they know how important looking after the planet is to their
customers — big and small.
That’s why this company works with the likes of the international automotive companies,
government bodies and blue chips, plus hundreds of businesses in industries such as
demolition, construction and electronics, to turn their waste into a valuable resource.
They use the insight gained in these major projects to help individuals join the circular economy
too, disposing of their household items and electronics in a more responsible way.
Luckily, most modern economies already have most of the materials that they need, from iron
and steel to plastic and rare earth metals. By reusing the resources that exist in the machinery,
appliances and consumer products of today, the company helps to protect the environment of
They are proud of our investment in cutting-edge technology, world-class research and
dedicated team of recycling experts.
With facilities across the globe and a team of over 3,000 people, their operations put 10 million
tonnes of material back into the supply chain annually.
· ASP.NET & MVC
· HTML5, CSS 3 / SASS / LESS & Bootstrap
· SQL Server stored procedure development
· Google Flutter or Xamarin
· ORM (Entity Framework)
· Azure PaaS
· Azure webapps and Web jobs
· Azure SQL
· Cosmos DB
· Azure AD
· Service bus (topics, queues etc)
· Azure storage
· Azure DevOps (VSTS) and Git.
· Enterprise patterns and practices
· Dependency Injection / Inversion of Control
Seniority: Senior Level 1 and up (4 and more years of experience)
– Corporate discount card
– Special benefits with banks
– Extended vacation policy
– Monthly Internet payment reimbursement
– Gifts for special events (Birthday, Marriage, Graduation, Moving, Birth, etc.)
– Extended Maternity Leave
– Childcare payment reimbursement
– Extended life insurance
– Medical plan with OSDE or Swiss Medical
– Discounts in Gyms (Megatlon, GymPass, SportClub, etc.)
– English classes
– Unlimited access to Acámica
– Discounts at academic institutions
– And many more things that will later be added to the specific ones to your Seniority when it is defined (Bonus Policy, Additional payment of services, etc.)