Our client, an Argentine software engineering company with great expansion in different countries of the world, entrusted us with the search for a APM DEVOPS SENIOR.
The teams will work for the biggest bank around the world. Being the most respected financial services firm in the world, with presence in more than 100 countries, as a global leader, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions.
Accelerating their business through the adoption of Agile processes responding to challenges
by market environments or competing priorities while empowering teams to pivot quicker and
More information about the clients will be provided on the Technical Interview.
More information about the benefits will be provided by HR after a candidate has their
Administrative knowledge on APM tools especially Appdynamics and Dynatrace Managed.
To elaborate – they should have more exposure on implementation than usage of the tools.
· Ansible scripting (Intermediate)
· Platforms: Linux, windows, Cloud Foundry (private cloud)
· BI Reporting exposure esp Grafana (good to have)
· APM Agent Automation for deployment
Preferred Location: Plano, TX, USA
Seniority: Senior Level 1
– Corporate discount card
– Special benefits with banks
– Extended vacation policy
– Monthly Internet payment reimbursement
– Gifts for special events (Birthday, Marriage, Graduation, Moving, Birth, etc.)
– Extended Maternity Leave
– Childcare payment reimbursement
– Extended life insurance
– Medical plan with OSDE or Swiss Medical
– Discounts in Gyms (Megatlon, GymPass, SportClub, etc.)
– English classes
– Unlimited access to Acámica
– Discounts at academic institutions
– And many more things that will later be added to the specific ones to your Seniority when it is defined (Bonus Policy, Additional payment of services, etc.)