Estamos colaborando con una empresa de USA, que busca incorporar FINANCIAL ENGINEER/DATA ANALYST/PROGRAMMER PYTHON.
Looking for a financial engineer/data analyst/programmer for the operations team of Silicon Valley-based hedge fund. A successful candidate will be a core contributor to managing our data assets and develop our proprietary software infrastructure for data in-sourcing, trading, reconciliation, modeling, and reporting.
- Expertise in Python for back-end automation, data processing, and modeling.
- Advanced knowledge of Python Pandas, Numpy, and other Python libraries.
- Familiar with Jupyter Notebooks.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries and with MySQL databases.
- Knowledge of web application front end and UI design.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art data visualization tools desired.
- Some knowledge and background with Excel VBA is desirable.
- Keen ability to reason about the correctness of software.
- Background in quantitative finance, such as statistics and machine learning, is highly desirable.
- Must have strong ability to acquire new skills, work independently, and pay close attention to detail.
- Build and enhance trading automation system (order management system)
- Data extraction from spreadsheet, CSV, or via API
- Data asset management and data integrity maintenance
- Enhances to web application
- Upgrade / re-train machine learning system
- Maintain day-to-day scripts and ensure they run properly
- Cleaned and characterized data
- Programs that can automate our operations, mainly streamlining trading and reconciliation
- Full time role: 8 hours PT working hours (flexible to EST time)
- Remote is OK (US or Latam)
Envianos tu CV a email@example.com indicando REF. 202101