Nuestro cliente, una Consultora IT radicada en Europa, nos encomendó la búsqueda de un SOFTWARE DEVOPS ENGINEER para formar parte de una compañía que está en pleno crecimiento en todo el mundo con una facturación de más de 3 mil millones de euros, con más de 1000 colaboradores IT en una variedad de proyectos interesantes, desde ciencia de datos hasta aprendizaje automático en producción para trabajar en BARCELONA.
We are looking for an accomplished Software DevOps Engineer (SDE) to help to build and maintain high quality data pipelines and applications. As DevOps Engineer you will help expand the automation infrastructure and increase the efficiency, and quality of build pipelines in production that involve processing data from generation (via transformation), storage, and analysis to consumption by data driven applications and data products. You will collaborate with and support data engineers and data scientists to ensure they deploy data products with quality and speed.
• Responsible for ensuring pipeline execution for data products on AWS using good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools and Proficient in scripting, Git and Git workflows
• Experience in developing/maintaining Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
• Assess and mitigate risk in the deployment of data systems and products by monitoring and testing.
• Assist in the diagnosis and resolution of deployment related issues.
• Be responsible for end to end build and release.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of successful DevOps experience in data systems or a closely related field.
• Successful experience working in scrum teams or other agile development environments.
Knowledge and Skills
• Hands-on scripting experience in Cloud environment and familiarity with at least one programming language (Java, Python, etc.)
• AWS (or another cloud) hands-on experience
• Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools (Kubernetes, Jenkins, AWS Cloud Formation).
• Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
• Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
• Experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium, etc.).
• Experience with continuous monitoring tools (like Nagios etc.)
• Agile development and Scrum experience is a plus.
• Customer facing experience is a plus.
• Communication skills, consensus building, leadership, autonomy, creativity.
• Experience with deploying pipelines involving databases or Big Data Systems.
Envianos tu CV actualizado, indicando REF. 202090 a: firstname.lastname@example.org