We are looking for a Cryptography & Security Engineer to join our client IT team and will be in charge of the development of all server-side logic applied to our client cryptography and security projects.
Tasks -what your day to day will look like:
- Review company developments validating the highest standards in terms of software security.
- Find vulnerabilities in our client infrastructure and systems, mitigate these findings and document them.
- Deep dive into our client logs: understand the trends, create alerts for unusual activity.
- Strong ability to document processes, procedures and security designs clearly and accurately for distribution to internal teams and customers.
- Responds to information system security incidents, including, investigation of, countermeasures, unauthorized access, and policy breaches.
- Answer security questionnaires and help the compliance team with audits.
- Support with anything related to the applied cryptography used in the Company platform.
Requirements – we are looking for a person who:
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer, for at least 3 years.
- Security & encryption algorithms (public and private key cryptography) knowledge.
- Requires good knowledge about common vulnerabilities like XSS, SQL Injection, CSRF, weak protocols, security misconfiguration.
- Comprehension and experience with Java.
- Experience with unit and integration tests.
Nice to have, but not mandatory:HExperience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Linux and Docker environments.
- A learn by doing attitude, high energy and team player.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are:
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
What we offer:
- Join a great international team and a fast-growing company. We’re in a super interesting growth-phase right now and the challenge is unbeatable!
- Professional growth, you’ll always be learning new things!
- 23 vacation days per year.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: choose what you want to spend your salary, we provide you with a variety of options such as health insurance, food, transport or childcare vouchers.
- Posibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free Spanish or English classes.
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and snacks (healthy or not too much, to cover the whole spectrum of tastes).
- Pizza talks once a month.
- A sunny terrace with ping pong table and BBQ.
- Team building activities.