We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our client awesome product development team.
You will be surrounded by the lasted technologies like AWS, Docker, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Cryptography, Computer Vision; work with TDD, DDD, Lambda, Microservices, among others; and will be part of a team that is always looking for innovation.
Tasks -what your day to day will look like:
- Develop new product features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take products to the next level
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers and scrum masters
- Mentor other developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers
Requirements – we are looking for a person who:
- Understanding and experience with technologies like TypeScript (Node.JS) and MySQL
- Experience using frameworks like Angular or React
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Application design (SOLID) principles
- Experience writing unit and integration tests, understanding quality is everyone’s responsibility
- Experience and a solid understanding of core concepts with GIT
Nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Linux and Docker environments
- A learn by doing attitude, high energy and team player
You will be our ideal candidate if you are:
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
What we offer:
- Join a great international team and a fast-growing company. We’re in a super interesting growth-phase right now and the challenge is unbeatable!
- Professional growth, you’ll always be learning new things!
- 23 vacation days per year.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: choose what you want to spend your salary, we provide you with a variety of options such as health insurance, food, transport or childcare vouchers.
- Posibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free Spanish or English classes.
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and snacks (healthy or not too much, to cover the whole spectrum of tastes).
- Pizza talks once a month.
- A sunny terrace with ping pong table and BBQ.
- Team building activities.
- And the most important… you will develop yourself in the best environment possible, full of talented but humble Signabuddies.
Send your CV with REF. 201936 to: email@example.com